Saturday 18 December 2010

Winter Beau

This is a card for a Teacher who always arrives at school immactulately dressed complete with full makeup, hair done, the works everyday. I have used this fab image from Digistamp boutique  - Winter Beau and coloured her with promarkers. The papers are from Bo Bunny the dotty one is the reverse of the snowflakes. I added some bling with stickles glitter glue to her coat.


I am entering this into the following challenge
 Allsorts Challenge blog- Anything goes
Linda

5 comments:

  1. Hi there

    A really great card, love your colour choice.

    Thank you for joining in my theme fortnight Allsorts and good luck.

    B x
    Don't miss my candy here

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card

    Victoria - Angeldrummer

    ps there is a fantastic candy on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card linda.i love the fab image and stunning papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like me when I get to school - not!! Love that image and your card is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, what a gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete