Friday 10 December 2010

Christmas Love

Whoops - I'm very late with todays post - a lovey dovey Christmas card. I have used these fab Echo park papers along with some checked BoBunny paper. I punched out some dnowflakes from the papers and tinged them with a red ink pad. I added a Martha stewart punched border and some gingham ribbon. Some of the hearts cut outs  from the border were also used to decorate the card. Finally I added some stickles glitter glue in Icicle for a big of bling and a lovely little Forever Friends Teddy..




I am entering this into the following challenges
Paperpretties blog - use punches
Penny'spaper-crafty blog - Merry Christmas

Linda

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete