Saturday 11 December 2010

Poinsettia Fairy

A gorgeous card using Bo Bunny papers and a free Poinsettia  fairy download which I had saved and forgot about. I came across it again when I was looking for something else. I have added some glitter to her with stickles glitter glue. I have used some silver mirri card and some black cardstock along with the papers. The sentiment was made on the computer.



I am entering this into the following challenges
A Spoonful of Sugar - Christmas card
Papertake weekly - red or green must not be seen

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout of your card and fab colouring and DP!Thanks for getting girly with Some Odd Girl, Robin F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layering
    Thanks so much for playing with us at SOME ODD GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Missy! Love the non-traditional colors and your layout is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, and hope to see you back again next week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is lovely! So beautifully colored!

    Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete