Friday 17 December 2010

Set of cards using Kraft Cardstock

My daughter works in a nursery and asked me to make some cards for her friends there. I used some kraft cardstock, these fab woodware stamps, stamped and embossed in white winter wonderland embossing powder, some red cardstock and this fab baker's twine in red and white. I also added some faux stitching and snowflakes using a sakura white gel pen.






I am entering this into the following challenge
Allsorts Challenge blog - last minute christmas

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW these are gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blog hopping when I saw all your Kraft cards Linda, they are fantastic. I have that tree and have never thought about stamping and white powder embossing, brilliant. All I did with mine were stamping on pattern paper and then cutting them out to 3d them....time consuming, but nice. Love the white you have done. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning cards linda.these look really effective stamped with the white on to the kraft card and i love the images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete