Monday, 6 December 2010

My Hubby's Christmas card.

I have used this fabulous paper from a Christmas pad by My Mind's Eye that was on QVC. I love this paper, I think it has a TimHoltz/vintage  feel about it. I  used two of the papers, the numbers one and a striped one that I overstamped with a flourish and snowflake stamp in red.  I made the sentiment on the computer and layered it on some nestie circles  and I used it along with along with a round sentiment. Both of these were also overstamped in red. All the pieces were matted onto this fabulous green cardstock.




I am entering this into the following challenges
I did It Creations - Vintage Christmas
Secret Crafter - Christmas
Dutch Dare - Christmas
Moving along With the Times - Someone Special
Craft your passion - Anything goes

Linda

10 comments:

  1. ooooo....its gorgeous hunni and im sure your hubby will love it :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card linda.fab shape and i love the vintage colours and paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is gorgeous. I love it and so will he. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous, your Hubby will love it! Thanks for joining in our Vintage Christmas challenge this week at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)
    P.s. Check out my yummy blog candy here, closes 12/12!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very elegant.. WOW!! i love it! Thank you for joining us this week on our Anything Goes Challenge at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Linda, I love the senitment circles and that paper is fab, (I missed that on QVC!). Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, This is lovely, Thanks for playing along on MAWTT This week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful vintage card! Thanks for joining us at DDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at I did it creations challenge blog!

    Greets,
    Katja (IDIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love the vintage feel of this card. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week. x x

    ReplyDelete