Monday 6 December 2010

My Hubby's Christmas card.

I have used this fabulous paper from a Christmas pad by My Mind's Eye that was on QVC. I love this paper, I think it has a TimHoltz/vintage  feel about it. I  used two of the papers, the numbers one and a striped one that I overstamped with a flourish and snowflake stamp in red.  I made the sentiment on the computer and layered it on some nestie circles  and I used it along with along with a round sentiment. Both of these were also overstamped in red. All the pieces were matted onto this fabulous green cardstock.




I am entering this into the following challenges
I did It Creations - Vintage Christmas
Secret Crafter - Christmas
Dutch Dare - Christmas
Moving along With the Times - Someone Special
Craft your passion - Anything goes

Linda

9 comments:

  1. ooooo....its gorgeous hunni and im sure your hubby will love it :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card linda.fab shape and i love the vintage colours and paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is gorgeous. I love it and so will he. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous, your Hubby will love it! Thanks for joining in our Vintage Christmas challenge this week at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)
    P.s. Check out my yummy blog candy here, closes 12/12!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very elegant.. WOW!! i love it! Thank you for joining us this week on our Anything Goes Challenge at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Linda, I love the senitment circles and that paper is fab, (I missed that on QVC!). Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage card! Thanks for joining us at DDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at I did it creations challenge blog!

    Greets,
    Katja (IDIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love the vintage feel of this card. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week. x x

    ReplyDelete