Thursday 30 December 2010

Fave Five Christmas cards

Just came across Debby's fab blog -A ScrapJourney- where she is offering fab blog candy for your fave 5 Christmas cards. This is actually tomorrows post but the blog candy entries need to be in today as its the closing date.( have updated this to show todays date)
Here are my Favourites of 2010


I love the Bo Bunny papers I used on this one.


Beautiful Whiff of Joy Stamp

I think this one is my absolute favourite!

I didn't think it would be as hard to pick just 5 but I had to leave out another 5 of my faves, maybe I'll show them in the New Year.
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Five brilliant cards - can't choose a favourite love them. Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW these are gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic top 5 linda.i love the different images and fabulous colours and layouts.i think the top card is my fav :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete