Sunday 19 December 2010

Ribbon Christmas tree

Bit late today but had my grandson staying last night and then I had to negotiate the snow to my Parents house to deliver Christmas presents. Hope you aren't snowed in wherever you are and are keeping snug and warm.
My card today is a ribbon Christmas tree. I saw this idea on The Ribbon Girl Blogsite and I think it was Kathy of The Cubbyhole fame who made it. This is my version, I used a cocktail stick and tied various ribbons onto it. I topped with a button and some baker's twine and made a pot from some of the backing paper.



I am entering this into the following challenges
Allsorts Challenge blog - anything goes
The Crafty Pad - anything goes
A Spoonful of Sugar - Christmas cards

Linda

5 comments:

  1. Love your tree. It reminds me on one my kids did when I taught 2nd grade. Great and simple idea. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the christmas tree, fab idea :o)
    Have a fabbie christmas!!
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response this weekend.

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous creation!! Thanks for playing along with The Crafty Pad and Merry Christmas! Hugz Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful. I love it. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week and a Happy Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete