Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas Birthday

A Christmas Birthday card using the fab Winter Beau digistamp from Digistamp Boutique  - 20% off Christmas over there at the minute-  and some papers from my stash. I don't know the make of the flowery paper but the other is Bo Bunny. I added some red and black cardstock. The image is coloured using promarkers and I added some stickles glitter glue to her coat for a bit of sparkle.




I am entering this into the following challenges
Papertake weekly - anything goes
The Crafty Pad - anything goes

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda; I used the same image and almost the same colourd to make a birthday card last week. Great minds think alike! Have a lovely Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete