Wednesday 8 December 2010

Christmas Card for Jack

I have used a download snowman decoupage sheet ( used only one layer), some nestie circles, a lot of punched snowflakes and leaves,a bit of distress ink and copious amounts of Stickles glitter glue. Stickles glue is my fave at the moment and I'm using it on everything! Sentiments made on the computer.






I am entering this into the following challenges
Crazy Challenge - Christmas
Christmas card challenge - Monochromatic
Paperplaytime - Snowflakes
Wags and Whispers - Snowflakes

Linda

3 comments:

  1. I love the details on this card and how you arranged the snowflakes around the circle frame. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card linda.fab snowman and i love how you have framed him with the leaves and snowflakes.
    great sparkle too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute, love the snowman! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete