Sunday 26 December 2010

What next?

Well Christmas is over for another year, Hope you all had a fabulous day and got loads of nice crafty goodies. Among my presents were some Promarkers so I was very pleased about that.  I am going to watch all the tuts on colouring with them and hope to improve my technique - now that I have time and haven't any more Chhristmas cards to make. I must make a mental note to START EARLIER next year as I was snowed under with orders during December this year,lol

Happy A Happy Boxing Day

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda
    Can't believe it is all over for another year! Seems such a mad time leading up to the big day, then it has gone in a flash!
    Think I am like you, end up having a mad rush just before christmas, after thinking I have loads of time to do cards! I will be starting in January next year to get a head start!!
    Happy New Year to you, hope it is a peaceful and prosperous one.
    Take care

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete