Tuesday 31 August 2010

Christmas Card and Tag

Well it's another glorious day here in N.I., typical when the kids get ready to go back to school the sun decides to shine!!
When I got this lovely Whiff of Joy Confirmand Melinda stamp I thought it would look great as a Christmas card as well so I have had a go and made a little set, a card and a tag. I'm also going to make a box for it.
The stamp was paper pieced using fab Basic Gray christmas papers I had left over from last year. I have used distress inks for the hair and skin. Someone sent me some lovely little doilies recently and I have inked them around the edges and embossed them with Winter Wonderland embossing powder. Looks a bit like snow and ice on the card as it sparkles when the light hits it. I have used a thin white ribbon and a pale blue fibre to make a knot, the sentiment was made on the computer and edges with the embossing powder. The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts and I have added some sparkle to them. I also used some punched out holly leaves and sprigs.







Linda

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and tag Linda, know what you mean about the weather...always, Sept; is beautiful...typical...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Linda these are stunning...luv the paper pieced dress & all the sparkle looks lush xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are stunning linda.the image is beautiful and i love your papers and her paper pieced dress.the sparkle is fab :)
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete