Wednesday 18 August 2010

Vintage card for a few challenges.

It's been a while since I entered any of the challenge blogs so I liked the sketch on this weeks Mojo Monday challenge and decided to give it a go. I have also entered it into Bunny Zoes challenge which is Vintage. I have used K&Co papers throughout the card. I have also distressed everything to within an inch of its life lol. I have used the Tim Holtz distressing wheel and Spiced Marmalade distress ink.  I also stamped a floral stamp over the background paper using a brown ink pad. Some lace, a few buttons and some punched flowers and leaves to finish. The sentiment was made on the computer and cut out using a nestie die.


Linda

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I love the distressing you have done cos it compliments those gorgeous papers beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete