Saturday 21 August 2010

Another 80th birthday card

I have used K&Co papers for this card. I stamped a butterfly onto one of the papers in black ink and then embossed it with Holographic embossing powder. I love the shimmery effect when it catches the light. I then made a ivory coloured frame using my nesties and some beautiful textured card. I layered up the butterfly onto some nestie circles cut from pink pearlised cardstock and a matching paper from the pack. The sentiment was made on the computer and I have attached it using foam pads so that it sits in a dome shape.






Now I'm off to collect my grandson who is staying with me for the weekend so I don't think I'll get much crafting done!!
Linda

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is absolutely stunning...luv how you done the butterfly & the colours are gorgeous xx Lizzy xx :)

    Enjoy the weekend with your grandson xx

    ReplyDelete