Monday 30 August 2010

O Christmas Trees!!

It's a beautiful morning over here in Northern Ireland, a glorious Bank Holiday Monday for once and guess what - I have to work! Hope you are having a fab day.
This is the first Christmas card for this year, apart from the swap challenge kits,I have made. I found these white peeloffs that I must have bought sometime when I was having a poke through my Christmas stuff. I stuck them onto some different Christmas papers, added a gem as the star, a piece of sparkly fibre and some nesties shapes and there you are , very quick and simple. The sentiment was made on the computer.  I have a few demos to do for Christmas so I need to be getting on and thinking of some new ideas for Christmas.




Linda

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is beautiful...luv the colour combo xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, the trees are fab and i love the icy colours
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete