Tuesday 17 August 2010

A couple of Sympathy cards

My daughter rang this morning requesting two sympathy cards for the death of an infant aged just 24 weeks. He lived for 2 hours. These are the cards I came up with. She needed them for this evening so they had to be quick.

The first one is made using a paper from a DCWV pack I have had for a long time, it seems to have lasted for ages. I made the sentiment on the computer, cut it using nestie labels one slightly larger than the other. The butterflies are punched out and I have added a few pearls and beads.







The next card using more papers from the same kit. I used a nestie circle and some scalloped circles
which I matted and layered onto various papers. I stamped the little daisies onto the white card and then onto several pieces of the patterned paper. I cut them out of the paper and decoupaged them onto the nestie circle. I added some blue matt pearls to the centre. The sentiment was made on the computer. I also added an organza ribbon.


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment