Wednesday 1 September 2010

Ruby Wedding Anniversary.

I'm back to school today so its back to juggling a million things at one time!!lol  This is a wedding anniversary card for a couple who are celebrating 40 years of marriage, quite an achievement these days. I have used a heart and swirl stamp which I embossed in gold ink, stamping once onto the card and then several times onto red card. I then decoupaged the hearts. I printed the sentiment on the computer and cut it out using quickcutz dies. I made a border using some K&Co paper, gold mirri and some red ribbons. I finished with a couple of red rosebuds twisted together and tied with a red bow and a  few red gems.




Linda

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, very elegant. I really like how you have decopaged the hearts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card linda.the hearts and swirls are gorgeous and a really classic colour combo :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. To mark 40 years of successful marriage is indeed an achievement, and the card you have made is really beautiful and perfect for such a special event. My parents are also reaching close to the 40 years mark, as they celebrated their 38th anniversary this month. We had organized a wonderful party for the occasion at one of the event halls for rent nearby.

    ReplyDelete