Monday 13 September 2010

Wow! What a surprise!

Just logged on this morning and found to my absolute surprise and delight that I have been given my blog award! Thank you so much to Tricia for awarding it to me. We were partners in a recent swap. Now there are a few things I have to do,

1. Thank the person who gave me the Award
2. Put the award on my blog
3. List three things I like about myself
    1. I never give up and will keep on trying till I succeed!

    2. I make a fab Sunday Dinner!

    3. I have a great hobby that I can share and
        enjoy with others at home and on the net.

  4. Post a picture I love
      This is a recent photo of my grandson Ryan, I think it shows his lovable mishievious personality
       really well.

     5.   Pass the reward to 5 other people.  This is a hard one as there are so many great blogs out there
            
            Dawny At PinkPiggy - always great sketches
            Kerry at Aloadofoldpickle - fab cards ideas
            Kathleen at Kookaburracrafts - great variety of styles
            Lizzie at Lizzyscraftyplace - great blog with lots of inspiration
            Nic at Coopsclutteredcorner - who always comments on my blog without fail

            Thanks once again Tricia for awarding me this award.

Linda

1 comment:

  1. wow, thanks linda.your grandson is a little cutie.
    i will post the award as soon as poss.
    thankyou :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete