Wednesday 22 September 2010

Thank You Bridesmaids

These are a couple of cards to thank friends for being bridemaids. The wedding is next week and the bride is giving nothing away, she said to use any colour I like. I have used  My Minds Eye papers, some great holographic card  and an image from Pink Petticoat. I coloured it with distress inks, sakura stardust pens for a little sparkle and some stickles glitter glue. I added a few gems and a sentiment made on the computer. An organza bow finished them off.









Linda


3 comments:

  1. Nothing like making it difficult for you then - the bride that is. Lovely cards though. Image is just right.
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards linda.the image is great and i love your papers :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous - i am a lover of PP and Lola! Just found your blog and it is beautiful - well done! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete