Friday 23 July 2010

Vintage Wallet for Swap

This is a wallet card I have made to swap with my partner this month. The image is a new stamp I have just bought, it's one of a set of 4 all gorgeous. I coloured it with some distress inks and then embossed around the edge with gold embossing powder. I matted and layered onto some black and white papers which I have distressed using Vintage Photo distress inks and cut with a nestie labels set. I also used a  mat of red card as the last layer. The flowers are punches and I finished with a few punched fronds, a couple of red gems and a red organza ribbon. The card base was distressed to keep in the vintage style.






Linda

2 comments:

  1. oh wow,fantastic card.love the image and the gold embossing.its gorgeous.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coops is right Linda, and the photo doesn't do it justice, I just LOVE it !......
    xx..Kath..xx

    ReplyDelete