Thursday 1 July 2010

Golden wedding card

A commission for a card for a 50th wedding Anniversary. I used a paper I have had in my stash for ages, white with a gold rose pattern on it. I made the sentiment on the computer and the flowers are made using  different punches and punched out in gold vellum and some of the backing papers. I have distressed the edges of the sentiment using a Tim Holtz distressing tool then I embossed the edges of the sentiment with gold embossing powder and also the same with the flowers. I added a gold organza ribbon and some pearls to finish.


closer look at the flowers
Sorry the pics aren't great

Linda

2 comments:

  1. Wow this stunning and elegant. I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so stunning and elegant.i love the flowers.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete