Friday 23 April 2010

RAK for friend


This is a rak card to send to a friend on another forum  The image is a stamp, which I love,. I stamped it onto the card and then a few times on these beautiful My Minds Eye papers. I paper pieced the pot and decoupaged the flowers. I matted and layered using the papers , a border punched using martha Stewart punches and inked with distress inks around the edges. I also punched out some butterflies and inked them around the edges too. The sentiment is computer generated. To finish I added some bugle beads to the butterflies and the centre of the flower.




Linda

2 comments:

  1. wow this is really beautiful.i love the flower and the butterflies are gorgeous.fab colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the colours. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete