Saturday 24 April 2010

Birthday card for Mum


This is my Mum's birthday for from my sister.The image is a stamp which I stamped several times onto this fab My Mind's Eye paper. I inked around the edges using distress inks, then layered up the flower and added some beads to the centre. I edged a piece of the paper with a martha stewart punch and adhered to the card. The butterflies are punched out and decorated with some beads and inked around the edges. The sentiment is made on the computer and attached to a little tag which was on one of the paper sheets. A piece of pale turquoise organza ribbon finished the card off.




Linda



2 comments:

  1. wow this is beautiful, love the image and how you have paperpieced it.great layout and colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this one!! just stunning!!!!!all my fav things on this card!!

    ReplyDelete