Monday 26 April 2010

A Couple of Sympathy Cards

Todays efforts are a couple of sympathy cards. The white one I have used all white card which I embossed in the bigshot with a cuttlebug folder. I cut the shape using a nestie and layered it on a scalloped nestie. The butterfly is an xcut puch and I added some pearls to it. The sentiment is computer generated. I also edged all the pieces using distress ink in Vintage Photo.
The blue one is using some lovely paper I found in my stash .I used a lovely stamp from Inkadoo to stamp the butterflies which I then embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment is again done on the computer and I finished off with a daisy ribbon. I also edged the oval with Broken China Distress ink.






Linda

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards for such a sad occasion :-( xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 really beautiful cards for a sad occasion.i love the butterfly stamp.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! both beautiful Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete