Tuesday 28 February 2012

Blog Awards

I would like to send out a big Thank You to Jane of Jane's crafty Bits , Sharon of Forget Me Not and Tina of Tina Jane Cards for all awarding me this award - I'm chuffed to bits and delighted that you find inspiration from my blog.



The idea of the Liebster Blog award is to spread the love from small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.
To accept the award you must
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award and thank them for thinking of you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs of the 5 people you have chosen to let them know.
Leibster in German means Dearest so to carry on the Liebster tradition, I am going to pass on this award to 5 people whose blogs have been an inspiration to me and my crafting:-

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm honoured. Thank you so much! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have not replied sooner but have been very busy and have not been on computer much this week. I am honoured that you have given me this award especially a talented crafter like yourself, it means a lot Thank you. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! one for each award! very well done. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete