Friday 26 November 2010

Z for Zigzag

The final card in the Daily Christmas Challenge over on the docrafts site. I have really enjoyed taking part in this and hope I have given you some inspirational ideas for making your Christmas cards this year.
My final card is a Zigzag card, I have used the lovely Bo Bunny papers along with some turqoise and green cardstock . The little teddy is froma pack of diecuts and the sentiments were made on the computer. I made a small flower using a punch and some pearls.




I am entering this into the following challenge
The Creative cottage - untraditional Christmas

Linda

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card linda.love the cute image and a great shape :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card the image you have used is so cute. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete