Wednesday 24 November 2010

X is for Xmas

X is for Xmas so I guess anything goes! This is a card using a stamp which I have paper pieced with some of the backing papers. The colours I have used are not the traditional Christmas ones but I think it works. I have added a few punched snowflakes and red gems. The red paper is Cosmo Cricket and the turquoise blue is Bo Bunny. The sentiment was made on the computer.



I am entering this into the following challenges
Kaboodle Doodles - 1 solid,2 PP and 3 embellishments
Top Tip Tuesday - paper piecing and layers
Spoonful of Sugar - anything goes

Linda

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous fresh looking card Linda. Your paper piecing is just perfect and I love the layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week and we hope to see you next time.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card linda.love the bells and a fab colour combo and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, gorgeous papers and fabbie layout :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really love the unique layout to this card! And that paper piecing is perfect! Wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda

    Love your card the fresh colour scheme I think works so well - also love your paper piecing too - the person who receives this card will be delighted with it. Thanks for joining us this week at Kaboodle Doodles and we hope to see you again soon.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete