Friday 14 May 2010

Birthday card for GRANDAD

This is a card I was asked to make for a grandad from his grandson. Grandad loves Mnchester Utd and Matthew loves Liverpool. A big thank you to Docrafts Bunny for doing the image for me.I had googled for what seemed like a  lifetime but I couldn't find any suitable images of grandad and grandson wearing football strips. After a plea on the Docrafts forum Bunny came to the rescue with this great image. I embossed the background with black ink and clear embossing powder for the footballs and red ink and clear embossing powder for the words. I decoupaged the grandson and layered onto some black and red card. The sentiment was made on the computer.



Linda

2 comments:

  1. fab card linda, love the super image and great backing paper.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice x Very distinctive and cheeky! Just the way I like 'em x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete