Friday 21 May 2010

Baby card

This is a little card to celebrate the birth of Ben. I used a lovely teddy bear stamp which I stamped directly onto the spotted paper. I added a twine bow and layered it up on some different coloured nestie circles. I made a border using a Martha Stewart punch, a strip of patterned paper and a strip of plain card and finished with a spotty ribbon. I edged around the image with some distress inks. The sentiments were printed on the computer. The papers are from a DCWV pack I got from QVC.


Linda

3 comments:

  1. really lovely card - it's so sweet and the papers match the card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ~ fab image & layout xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw this is gorgeous linda, i love the image and how you have added the twine and beautiful muted colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete