Sunday 19 August 2012

Just maybe if..........

......I post a pic of this work in progress it might spur me on to finish it lol - its a canvas  I started about a month ago and this is as far as I have got - my mojo has gone walk about big time and I have no inspration whatever at the moment - I started this as the cover for a mini book to hold some wedding pics of my daughter's Valentine Day wedding - I've inked and stamped and embossed and distressed and crackle painted and this is how far I have got with the background - I have glittered a Tim Holtz bird cage so thats going to be added next whenever I get the urge again lol -



Before -Blank 7x5 canvas



This is as far as I have got


Think I might do it as a hanging instead -we'll have to see - love to hear your thoughts on it so far
Linda


3 comments:

  1. Getting there Linda! Hope you get your mojo back! Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Linda, really pretty! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mojo has gone awol too. Must be all this heat - perhaps they are all sunning themselves on a beach somewhere? They'll be back when they are ready no doubt! Meanwhile do something completely different - it ususally works for me.
    love
    X

    ReplyDelete