Friday, 12 August 2011

Charlie's First Birthday!

A big birthday card for a little boy who will soon be one. The papers I have had for ages in my scrap box, the image is from Fizzy Moon celebrations. The sentiments I made on the computer - rounded off some of the corners with a corner punch - I keep forgetting about these and don't use them enough. I added some diecut stars and some gems to finish.





I am entering this into the following challenges
A Spoonful of Sugar - Happy Birthday

Linda

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda,love the sweet image and colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the soft colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card linda.i love the sweet fizzy moon and soft colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the delicate colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely card using some lovely colours.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, the image is adorable. Love the colours you've chosen, they are gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY sweet 1 year card. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful. So precious design. I want to design like this for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect card for wishing on birthday as it throws your expression impressively the key feature of wishing card or Plastic business cards....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so nice. I need plastic business cards designs. Where i can get the best designs.?

    ReplyDelete