Well what a weekend I have had! lol I have a demo and make and take for 35 on Thursday night and had decided to get a lot of the prep done on Sunday as I wasn't looking after my grandson this weekend. Everything was going to plan - I had decided what card we were going to make - sorted out the base card and the the card for matting and layering - got all the card blanks and envelopes sorted and bagged so all I had to do was print off some background papers and cut some nestie shapes. That's when things started to go downhill - got some pages printed off when the printer ran out of ink - that's fine I always have spare ink - got the new cartridge out inserted and nothing! The printer refused to print Refer to printer documentation it kept telling me! I cleaned the heads, realigned, unplugged and rebooted till I was blue in the face and had wasted a couple of hours but nothing - it wasn't going to print even hubby couldn't get it going. So I needed a new printer - hadnt time to get one on Sunday as in the afternoon I had to go and see my parents who don't live near me. When I came home again I thought I'll update my blog been neglecting it for a few days but the blooming card reader wouldn't read the card so I couldn't upload any photos -you need a new one my hubby informed me. Ok I'll cut out my nestie shapes and yes you have guessed I broke not one but two plates including my spare so have to wait for Cutting edgecrafts to get me one asap which they will cause they are brilliant! So that's the saga of my Sunday but things are track again now - got a new printer, new card reader and new plates!
Just a quick post of a few cards I have made for my box- I'm posting them singly as I want to enter them into some challenges.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Cupcake challenge - in the garden
Hippitywithippity challenge- flower or flowers
One stitch at a time - anything goes