Tuesday 19 April 2011

Male 50th Birthday card

This is a 50th Birthday card for a special Dad. I have used my favourite green cardstock - its slightly pearlescent and run it through the Big Shot using a diamond embossing folder. The backgroung paper I had in my stash - I coloured some card candy from craftworks to match , made a little border strip on the computer saying Happy 50th Birthday. The sentiment was also made on the computer.





I am entering this into the following challenges
Bunny Zoe crafts - one for the boys

Linda

4 comments:

  1. fab card..love the amobssing, if gives lots of texture in itself!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card linda.i love the embossing and great colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! i love the card! fab and great colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect mans card Linda and Happy Birthday to your Dad...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete