Sunday 27 March 2011

Another 50th Birthday

A different style of large 8x8 50th birthday card this time  - not as fussy. I have used some gorgeous purple and green paper, scored my white cardstock on my score board, added some gems, a few butterflies which I glittered and some pearls. The sentiments were made on the computer.




 I am entering this into the following challenges
Two Sisters challenge blog - make your own embellishments
Allsorts challenge blog - for a special lady
Craft your days away - for Mum or special lady
CES Challenge blog - die cut crazy - the shapes in the middle are all diecut and layered

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card - great LO
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a stylish card I love how you have scored the edges I might have to borrow that idea :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to take part in our new challenge.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete