Tuesday 9 March 2010

Flower Power - Cupcake Challenge entry

I love the colours in this card. I printed off an image and then added some more colour with sakura stardust pens and some stickles glitter glue. I layered up using some of the papers I received in a recent swap along with some textured silver card and a little bit of bright purple. I then added some flowers and some punched leaves and a little tag with a few pieces of ribbon. I also inked around the edges of the different lilac papers. This is my entry for the Cupcake challenge blog











Linda

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Linda, gorgeous choice of papers and colours and a fab image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete