Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Boxed Engagement Card

I can post this card now as my daughter and her boyfriend or should I say Fiance have now received it. As she has a quick peek sometimes at my blog I couldn't post it until she had received it.
I used a lovely Sarah Kay image coloured with promarkers and these gorgeous Bo Bunny papers -Jazmyne.
I added some flowers from my stash which I glittered up with some stickles.








I am entering this into the following challenges
2sisters challenge blog - anything goes
Linda

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card - love the tri fold aspect. Congratulations to you daughter and her fiance. No doubt you'll soon be planning wedding stationery together.
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card.the shape is fab and a beautiful image and colours.i love the flowers and verse :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card....just love the shape off it and such adorable image
    Hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! your posted engagement card is designed fabulously i like it so much...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Custom gift cards

    ReplyDelete